I thought I’d give you the chance to do some soul searching, well at least to see what whether your mindset is that of a gambler or a sports trader.
I’ve discussed before the importance of mindset when sports trading The Two Trap System, as with any sports trading system. Quite often your mindset and your personal approach to sports trading can be the difference between being a pro or semi-pro trader and a mere chancer gambler.
So answer the following with complete honesty and let’s see what type of sports trader you are:-
- Friend say I have an addictive personality.
- I trade in sports because I need to make money NOW.
- I need to win tens of thousands of pounds overnight rather than smaller amounts over the medium to long-term.
- Winning money from sports trading is dependent on ‘being lucky’ more than anything else.
- No matter how much I make or earn, it’s impossible for me to ever save any of it.
- I am confident of my ability to win a sports trade, no matter how high the odds are set against me.
- The value I can obtain in a trade is not as important as the amount of money I could win.
- I enjoy taking risks in my trading, just for the fun of it.
- It’s impossible to make money from sports trading unless you take big risks
- I believe that there’s a perfect sports trading system, I just haven’t found it yet.
Right, now the next step is to count up your score.
That’s the easy part of the ten statements above, count up which ones are true for you.
So, you’re going to need to make a note of that number of True statements. Because on Sunday I will let you know whether you’re a gambler or a semi-pro or pro sports trader.
Look out for the next article subject: ‘Gambler or Trader – the results are in’
Until then, happy trading!!
Commit To Success – We Are Part Of Your Team,
Peter Bright and the TTGS Team